All New Hardware ? Same Great Case
- 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet ? More than twice the performance of Gigabit
- Realtek RTD1296 Quad-Core CPU at 1.4Ghz
- DDR4 RAM ? 40% more efficient
- High performance, 4K decoding
- Supports Wake on LAN and Wake on WAN
Holistic Backup Solution
- Phone backup
- PC backup
- NAS data preservation
- Cloud to NAS backup
- NAS to NAS backup
- USB backup
Realtek Quad-Core CPU and DDR4 RAM
- The Drivestor 2 and Drivestor 4 are equipped with a Realtek RTD1296 1.4GHz Quad-Core 64-bit CPU. Transcode, stream and play multimedia in 4K, transfer files and easily multitask with the Drivestor series. The Drivestor handles multitasking with ease by utilizing its 1 GB of DDR4 memory ensuring that virtually any task on an ASUSTOR NAS is executed smoothly.
Efficient and Powerful
The Drivestor 2 and 4 are ASUSTOR?s highest value devices ever. Transcode 10-bit 4K H.265 media with hardware decoding easily that enables unbelievably smooth video playback in LooksGood.
The sliding cover design found on the Drivestor makes opening your NAS easy. The inner hard drive rails and outer cover all use thumb screws making hard drive installation simple and easy without tools.
ASUSTOR Drivestor NAS devices produce only 19 decibels of noise when on standby, which is almost equivalent to a pin hitting the ground. Powered on, the Drivestor only emits sound levels comparable to a library at 38 decibels, allowing the device to seamlessly and comfortably integrate into almost any environment.
Protected From Ransomware
The Drivestor comes with the most up-to-date version of ADM to help protect against ransomware attacks. Snapshot Center provides the ability to efficiently create snapshots to protect and easily restore lost data from iSCSI volumes. Other security features found on the Drivestor are the ability to create one or more replacement administrator accounts, a firewall by ADM Defender that features blacklists and whitelists, the ability to change default ports, disable SSH and Terminal to prevent remote attacks.
|Memory Expandable up to
|Compatible Drive Type
|3.5″ SATA HDD
|Maximum Drive Bays with Expansion Unit
|2x USB 3.2 Gen 1
|1x 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet (2.5G/1G/100M)
|Power Supply Unit / Adapter
|Input Power Voltage
|100V to 240V AC
|FCC, CE, VCCI, BSMI, C-TICK, KCC, BIS, CCC
|11.6W (Operation) 5.97W (Disk Hibernation);
|18.6dB (HDD idle)
|5% to 95% RH
|Size and Weight
|165(H) x 102(W) x 218(D) mm
|1.14 kg / 2.5 lbs